Saturday 12 April 2014

Olivia | Edinburgh Newborn Photographer



Wowser!  Due to morning sickness I haven't had a chance to update my blog in months!  I took things quite easy over christmas and I'm only just getting back into the swing of the work life balance, as well as expecting twins! 


We announced a few months ago that Ruby was going to be a big sister and the support and emails from everyone has been pretty amazing.  As expected I'll be taking a little time off work.  Family sessions will only be available during May and the start of June, with newborns finishing in July and hopefully meeting our babies mid August.  

But pop on to the website for more information on sessions and how to book.


So, here I am getting back into session updates.  

Olivia...

What  gorgeous little gem!  She slept beautifully and we had a lovely time in the studio.  Just look at all that hair!!  I can't wait to see her for her next session.  She's just perfect.  






0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Popular Posts