Tuesday 11 September 2012

Happy Birthday!!














Two years ago I made the huge leap of leaving my full time employment to follow my dreams.  

I feel blessed to have worked with so many amazing clients, companies and small businesses over the last 2 years and I wanted to say thank you for the huge amount of support!
Not only have I got to meet some fantastic people, I've been able to see tiny little babies grow into the most beautiful children.  
Every single day I get to do what I love.  Every single day I get to see my little girl grow up that little bit more & every day I get to meet someone new and leave them with memories that will last their lifetime.

So, as a thank you I am offering a lovely little freebie with Cake Smashes!! 





Book your First Birthday Cake Smash (with deposit) between now and Sunday and you will receive a lovely gift set of 10 - 7x5" prints from your session and a little birthday surprise! 


To book your cake smash email info@zoestewartphoto.com
or visit the website for more details! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Popular Posts