Monday 14 May 2012

Eva | Country Dreaming | Edinburgh & Scottish Borders Photographer




Who remembers the gorgeous Eva from last year who had an utterly gorgeous first birthday tea party shoot..

She's 2 already!  And is even more gorgeous!

We had a lovely shoot on a quiet little farm, which is just on my doorstep. 
I've never booked a local shoot in before and I really loved it.  It was nice to be in the country and stop to appreciate where I live before I finally move to the city.  
I love the haze, the flowers, the horses.. the endless fields.  

I loved it so much I am doing something I've never done before.
I am opening my diary to country sessions.  

These will be limited to 1 per Sunday or Monday evenings for June & July only. 

These sessions are open to any age group {except newborns} and will have lots of little surprises too.
If you would like to book a session you can email me at info@zoestewartphoto.com for all the details.

I hope you enjoy Eva's preview!

Zoe xo






0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Popular Posts